This instructor-led seminar provides delegates with both PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner training. Delegates will obtain the knowledge and skills necessary to apply structured project management techniques, allowing them to manage projects in a logical, organised way, following defined steps.
PRINCE2 - Foundation and Practitioner course outline
Identifying each of the components of a PRINCE2 project, and how each component supports project management, risk management and quality management:
• Business Case - an approach to the development of the business case
• Organisation - establishing an effective organisation structure for the project
• Plans - these are the backbone of any management information system of a project and should comprehensively identify products, activities and required resources.
• Controls - establishing the decision making framework that will operate across the project organisation structure
• Management of risk - identifying and controlling risks so that the project is kept on track and will conclude successfully
• Quality in a project environment - defining quality management and the elements that it comprises
• Configuration Management - managing the assets of the project
• Change Control - capture, log and manage all requested changes.
• Examination preparation
• PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
Added by ManNti on February 16, 2007