Premiere Props announced today that they will be hosting a massive auction of never before seen movie props and costumes with Fangoria and Creation Entertainment for the FANGORIA LIVE AUCTION at the Fangoria Convention. ShockTillYouDrop.com, ArrowintheHead.com, DreadCentral.com, After Dark Films and Texas Frightmare Weekend to sponsor with Leo Quinones of The Film Freak Show to host the FANGORIA LIVE AUCTION. Also, for the first time Premiere Props will have a 3 camera LIVE broadcast show. The auction will take place on Saturday, April 18 at the Los Angeles Convention Center (1201 S. Figueroa St., 90015). There will be a preview from 9am – 11am, and the auction will begin at 11am.
Fans will have the chance to bid on over 500 of the top horror and thriller movie props and costumes from films including My Bloody Valentine, Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans, The Wizard Of Gore, Knowing, Quarantine, Crank: High Voltage, Crossover, The Midnight Meat Train, Sex Drive, Passengers, Killshot, Two Lovers, Fired Up, Mutant Chronicles and many more! Also, throughout the weekend many special guests will be attending the Fangoria Convention, including the Godfather of Gore and director of Blood Feast, Herschell Gordon Lewis, actress Adrienne King from Friday the 13th, actor Jordan Ladd from Cabin Fever and Hostel: Part II and Bill Moseley, the star of House of 1,000 Corpses. My Bloody Valentine director, Patrick Lussier will participate in a Q&A and sign autographs on Sunday, April 19th. This will allow fans to have their favorite My Bloody Valentine props and costumes autographed by Patrick Lussier and the chance to finally ask questions about the making of the movie! Additionally, Clive Barker will participate in a Q&A on Saturday in support of his new film The Midnight Meat Train.
"On behalf of Creation Entertainment and Fangoria Entertainment, I would like to express how delighted we are to be partnering with Premiere Props on the Official Fangoria Weekend of Horrors Live Auction" said Adam Malin, Co-Chief Executive Officer of Creation Entertainment. "Premiere is a world class organization in presenting the finest entertainment memorabilia in the auction marketplace, and it makes perfect sense to be pairing up with Fangoria's Weekend of Horrors, the number one event destination of passionate horror fans worldwide. This will be a marriage made in bloody Hell!"
“Partnering Premiere Props with Fangoria and Creation Entertainment made a great deal of sense for the Fangoria Live Auction at the Fangoria Convention, as we are able to offer thousands of Fangoria fans and movie collectors the chance to own a piece of horror and thriller film history. In addition, fans will have the opportunity to view the costumes and props in a museum setting and become a part of the huge FANGORIA LIVE AUCTION,” said Dan Levin, Vice President of Marketing for Premiere Props.
Fans can also place live bids online at http://www.icollector.com/ with the preview beginning April 18 at 9am and the live auction starting at 11am. For more information, please visit http://www.premiereprops.com or call (310) 322-PROP / (888) 761-PROP.
The LIVE FANGORIA AUCTION will feature movie collectibles and props including:
• My Bloody Valentine: Black miner belt, Red Kroeler miner lamp, rubber pick axe, assorted heart shaped candy boxes and cresent wrenches.
• My Bloody Valentine: Key hero gas mask with hose and self-rescuer.
• My Bloody Valentine: Tom’s (Jensen Ackles) bag which includes cell phone, Casio watch, surefire flashlight and a Bronco license plate.
• My Bloody Valentine: Sarah’s (Jaime King) bag which includes Coach watch, name tag and 3 golden bands.
• Underworld: Rise of the Lycans: Death Dealer's (Jason Hood) dark grey plastic armor with emblem center front.
• Underworld: Rise of the Lycans: Sonja's (Rhona Mitra)soft plastic etched gold w/ green stone "soft" pendant
• Quarantine: Angela's (Jennifer Carpenter) tan "Wallace" long sleeve sweater (bloody).
• Outlander: Black plaster with metal handles space gun.
• Outlander: Kainan's (James Caviezel) grey microfiber w/ black abstract design vest.
• Crossing Over: Max's (Harrison Ford) screen worn navy cotton with yellow "Police Ice" lettering on front and back "Speedy" short sleeve polo shirt.
• Fanboys: Cassie's (Dakota Fanning) Hero grey flannel wool with black cotton trim / nehru collar / 5 hook-eye closures "Rag & Bone."
• Feast 2: Young Bride's white "Formals Etc" spaghetti strap wedding gown.
• Fired Up: Orange and white with black stripes "Tigers" mascot costume includes head and four finger gloves, includes battery powered fan installed at top of head.
• Killshot: Carmen's (Diane Lane) black leather w/ white/gold face "Timex" watch.
• Reign of Fire: Rocket Gun.
• Sex Drive: Ian's (Josh Zuckerman) brown leather w/ Illinois State Driver's License inside “Fossil” wallet.
• Two Lovers: Michelle's (Gwyneth Paltrow) orange tiered and ruffled silk "Madison Marcus" sleeveless top.
• Plus, Fangoria will have many one-of-a-kind props, photographs and banners signed by Sam Raimi, Clive Barker, Tobe Hooper, Bill Moseley, Tony Todd, Brad Dourif, Ashley Laurence, Jordan Ladd, Adrienne King, Herschell Gordon Lewis, Patrick Lussier, Toby Wilkins, Caroline Williams, Tim Sullivan, Shannon Lark and many, many more!
Official Website: http://www.premiereprops.com
Added by lisabustamante on April 1, 2009