With its emphasis on providing actionable guidance on best practices, Practical Product Lines 2009 is the ideal opportunity for software practitioners to understand how to benefit from emerging approaches, technologies and tools in the field of Software Product Lines.
The Call for Speakers is now available. Submission deadline Friday June 26th 2009
WHO'S PPL2009 FOR?
PPL2009 is for people who want to successfully apply or just learn more about the following topics:
- Migrating legacy systems to Product Lines
- Model-Driven Software Development for Software Product Lines
- Product Line evolution
- Domain Analysis and Domain Engineering
- Agile methods for Software Product Lines
- Product Line Scoping, Requirements Engineering for Product Lines, Testing Software Product Lines, Variability Management etc.
- Tool and technology development and adoption
- Other topics related to the practical realisation of Software Product Lines
The focus throughout the event is on practical experience of these tools and technologies with a range of sessions from beginner to expert. The conference language will be English.
Official Website: http://www.practicalproductlines.org/ppl2009/
Added by Mark Dalgarno on April 28, 2009