Today's media landscape has not only shifted the way PR strategies are formed, but also the way success is defined and measured. Campaigns are multifaceted; targeting social media, mobile audiences, trade and traditional media and more. Deciphering return and demonstrating results are critical components to a successful communications program.
Our panel will share their expertise and experience on measuring results in today’s media landscape. Join Business Wire for lunch and an engaging panel discussion with local pioneers.
The panel will discuss:
* How to define success for your campaign - ways to build a foundation for capturing results before executing your plan.
* Tips and tools that can improve your measurement process.
* Reporting results - how to digest and tie your results back to the company's objectives.
* Bill MacKenzie, Communications Manager, Intel Corporate Affairs
* Eve Stevens, Vice President Insight & Analytics, Waggener Edstrom Worldwide
* Ken Anderson, Senior Communications Director, Smarsh
* John Sidline, Managing Principal Mobility Public Relations
Official Website: http://bit.ly/b09nsU
Added by BusinessWire on October 7, 2010