The expected attendance for the event this year will be 1,800 people. The party takes over 2 floors, 6 rooms and covers 32,000 square feet.
Mathew Weber founder of the Champagne Ball had this to say, “By adding 80s Invasion and these DJs we now have 4 different dance areas that are each fun and unique in their own way. We’ve got dance music from the 70’s and 80’s, 90’s and today. This is by far the best line-up ever at the Champagne Ball”.
A portion of the event proceeds go The Friends of Children, Portland Chapter. This is a nationally recognized non-profit that employs paid mentors to work with at-risk youth from the time they are in kindergarten through their high school graduation date.
What: New Year’s Eve Party – 17th Annual Champagne Ball
When: December 31, 2007 8:00 pm – 2:00 am
Where: Portland Hilton and Executive Tower
921 SW 6th Ave Downtown Portland
- General Admission Tickets - $75 per person plus service charge
- Reserved Seating - $95 per person plus service charge
- Ticketswest - 503-224-8499
- 2 Reserved Seats to the Champagne Ball and Room for Two – 1-800-Hiltons.
- 5 Guys Named Moe from Portland will headline the event with their high energy dance music from the 60s, 70s and 80s in the Boogie Wonderland. www.themoes.com.
- 80s Invasion will be in the Pavilion Ballroom and will be playing 80s Dance hits mixed with some rock hits.
- DJ Yaz and DJ Jenkins will spin Hip Hop/Top 40/Rock and Mash ups.
- Karaoke Lounge with Muzik Mann Entertainment.
- Total of 4 dance floors.
- Massive Champagne Ball Countdown with huge balloon drops and custom made countdown with visual and sound effects projected on to 25 foot video screens
- Arsenal of party favors
- Appetizer Buffet including hot and cold hors d'oeuvres and desserts.
Late Night Pizza
- Complimentary Glass of Champagne
- Enter to win a room package for 2 with 2 reserved seat tickets at www.champagneball.com.
Official Website: http://www.champagneball.com
Added by mathew_weber on December 15, 2007