Try something a little different....
If you’ve ever found yourself thinking any of these things:
‘I feel the need to do something new and creative’
‘I’d love to write poetry or a song’
…then this workshop will get your creative juices flowing.
What’s going to happen? You’ll...
* get experimental and inspired with eye-opening writing tasks
* learn to express yourself succinctly without boring the pants off people, but draw them in instead
* think about what poetry is and why it’s important to you
* look at some modern day poems
* perform your poem (if you want to)
* think about the things you could do with your poems
Bring your lunch box. If it's a sunny day we'll make full use of the good weather and do some work outside - so be prepared!
How much? £10 (It's practically free)
With who? Ellen de Vries (www.ellendevries.org) an award winning, published writer and experienced, enthused workshop facilitator.
Sign up by clicking on the link below now, as numbers are limited.
Official Website: http://werkshop.eventwax.com/poetry-workshop
Added by EllendeVries on May 27, 2008