The Unconference For Michigan Podcasters, Bloggers and Vloggers that focuses on blogging, podcasting, video on the net.
If you are interested in social media, social marketing, Web 2.0 strategies; If you are blogging right now or thinking about launching a blog about your business or personal passion - come over and hang out with us.
All rules of Podcamp apply which are:
1. All attendees must be treated equally. Everyone is a rockstar.
2. All content created must be released under a Creative Commons license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
3. All attendees must be allowed to participate. (subject to limitations of physical space, of course)
4. All sessions must obey the Law of 2 Feet - if you're not getting what you want out of the session, you can and should walk out and do something else. It's not like you have to get your money's worth!
5. The event must be new-media focused - blogging, podcasting, video on the net.
6. The financials of a PodCamp must be fully disclosed in an open ledger, except for any donor/sponsor who wishes to remain anonymous.
It will be incredible opportunity to finally meet all those Michigan folks that you have been sharing ideas with on Twitter, FaceBook, MySpace and email. Bring guests in and make sure to head over to our event blog and let us know that you are coming and if you are bringing guests with you. Just to keep a head count.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Official Website: http://podcampmichigan.org/
Added by Mark Ijlal on October 1, 2008