PIRATE MARCH BREAK AT THE BATA SHOE MUSEUM, Toronto!
Suitable for families with children aged 2 to 12.
Monday March 12- Friday March 16, 2007
Drop-in from 11:00 - 4:00
Ahoy, mates! Live the life of the high seas, seek treasure, and decorate your plunder!
- Decorate pirate boot cookies, buried treasure clogs, and your own treasure chest mini-shoebox
- Try on shoes, pirate boots, and pirate and wench costumes
- Strong arms from hauling rope? Decorate them for a day at the pirate tattoo station!
- Leave your X-mark on the mural "These boots were made for walking the plank"
- Relax in the Pirate Story Nook; get caught up on all the news under the Black Flag
- Hunt treasure in the galleries and try for the prize!
- Younger children (2-5) will enjoy playing in the Pirate Ship Playroom
$6 per child; $6 per participating adult accompanying a child; $5 per child in groups of over 10 people; attendants to disabled are free.
It is recommended that groups of over 10 people call ahead.
If your group is over 10 people and you want to pay the Group rate, you need to call 416 979 7799 x228 at least 2 business days in advance.
For more information: call 416 979 7799 x228.
Official Website: http://www.batashoemuseum.ca
Added by BataShoeMuseum on January 8, 2007
You do not need to sign up on the Guestlist to come to this event with your family.