Jeff Haller, Ph.D., will present this free evening. Participants will experience 2 Awareness Through Movement lessons around the balanced, easy walking. Themes of the evening will include:
* Relationships and timing of the bones to the walking surface.
* The direction of forces through the joints of the skeleton.
* The shift of tonus from one leg to the other.
* How the heel relates to the floor for stability and walking.
* The organization of the spine in rotation and counter-rotation.
* The movement of the head and its support.
To Register: Call 212-727-1014, or print, mail/fax our Registration Form.
Official Website: http://www.feldenkraisinstitute.com/Free_Evenings.html
Added by FINY on March 26, 2007