Permaculture offers us wisdom for regenerating ecosystem health while meeting essential human needs, from yard‐scale food production to revitalization of neighbourhoods. Inspiration will be drawn from urban permaculture examples around the world while suggesting many possibilities for permaculture in our own urban environment.
About the speaker, Ron Berezan, the “Urban Farmer”:
• “Bio‐Intensive” organic gardener
• Master Gardener
• Certified Permaculture Design Consultant
• member of the Society of Organic Urban Land Care Professionals (SOUL)
• organic gardening, edible landscaping & permaculture design & workshops
• incorporates food production, habitat creation, biodiversity and resource conservation into urban landscapes
Sponsored by the Unitarian Church of Calgary, supporting our place in the interconnected web of life.
Added by Grant Neufeld on June 22, 2009