Pay per click (PPC) advertising campaigns offer a flexible method of maximising your website visibility on key search engines such as Google, Yahoo,MSN and Ask.
However, as PPC markets become increasingly competitive, developing an effective strategy is essential to achieving your best possible return on investment (ROI).
This course aims to guide you through the essentials of planning, managing and optimising a successful PPC campaign. Using the latest techniques and developments together with industry-leading tracking tools, you will understand how to deliver the most qualified traffic to your site - therefore improving conversion rates and developing a hugely cost-effective route to market.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
This course is designed for marketing professionals with a good understanding of the basics of PPC. You would now like to refine and enhance your strategy and ensure that you are using the best tools on the market to ensure your objectives are exceeded.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT?
After attending this course, you will be able to:
• Evaluate and refine your PPC strategy in order to improve clickthrough and conversion rates
• Review and expand your search term sets to maximise performance
• Improve measurement and analysis methods using tracking results to maximise ROI
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Including an overview of the latest trends in search, this in-depth course will cover the following topics:
Positioning your creative
• Copywriting that will increase ad click-through rates
• When and how to use keyword insertion tools
• Approaches to testing creative
• Tactics to increase conversion rates, such as deep-linking landing pages
• Integration with promotions and offers
A strategy that works
• Understanding the Google Quality Score
• Selecting the right bidding strategy, including effective use of automated cost per acquisition and ROI strategies
• Utilising day parting strategies
• Integrating your PPC with offline campaigns
• Identifying and dealing with click-fraud
Tracking and analysis
• The benefits of using industry leading tools
• Analysing the competitor landscape
• Analysing data and understanding latent sales
• Optimising search terms sets
Added by e_consultancy on March 18, 2008