Opportunity Green 2008 is a convergence of the prime movers & shakers and the up & coming innovators driving today's new green economy.
Rub elbows with 500 of the best and brightest thought leaders: entrepreneurs, business leaders, investors and designers focused on building sustainable enterprises.
• Pangea Organics, Joshua Onysko (CEO/Founder)
• X Prize Foundation, Adeo Ressi (Trustee)
• Dwell Magazine, Michela O'Connor Abrahms (Publisher/President)
• Patagonia, Rick Ridgeway (VP Environmental Programs & Communications)
• NIKE Considered Products, Lorrie Vogel (General Manager)
• Walmart, Matt Kistler, (Sr VP Sustainability) or Rand Waddoups (Sr. Dir. Corporate.Strategy & Sustainability)
• Ecofabulos - Zem Joaquin (Founder/Editor in Chief)
• Marc Alt & Associates - Marc Alt (President), AIGA Center for Sustainable Design (Co-Chair), The Designer Accords (Advisory Board Member)
• Gelatobaby, Alissa Walker (Founder), Good, Fast Company, I.D., and ReadyMade (Writer
"Opportunity Green created a new and refreshing format to truly educate not only the attendees but the speakers as well, one of the best events I attended in 2007"
-Joshua Onysko, Founder/CEO Pangea Organics
“Opportunity Green is one of the best green conferences out there. Great speakers, format and audience combine for an inspirational and useful experience."
-Graham Hill, Founder TreeHugger.com, Vice President, Interactive Media, Discovery, Planet Green
For more information contact Karen Solomon @ 310-709-6952 or via email at [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.opportunitygreen.com
Added by karen10303 on August 11, 2008