Please join us on Saturday, April 18th to work on:
1. Code: Add features to our OpenConferenceWare conference app. Join in if you have Ruby on Rails coding experience. We’re planning to add a schedule grid, personal schedule planner, personal schedule export, and other improvements.
2. Tests: Add specs (tests) to currently uncovered code and refactor code for clarity and correctness. Join in if you have RSpec or Cucumber experience.
3. Outreach: Contact speakers, compose articles, and publicize the sessions.
4. Attendee wiki: Provide structure and content for a wiki that attendees can use to share information, like where to eat, what to do, etc.
5. Birds of Feather sessions (BoFs) planning: Prepare wiki instructions, Google spreadsheet, or requirements for a custom Rails app to capture registrations for BoFs.
6. Hacker lounge planning: Prepare projects and structure for arranging space in the 24-hour hacker lounge.
We’ll meet up at Urban Grind Northwest at 10am. Later in the day, we’ll have a working lunch at BridgePort Brew Pub. Join us for however much of this you can.
Added by multimodal on April 17, 2009