For more information or to purchase tickets, visit: www.TheAList.org
Join us for an evening of Art and Fashion to raise funds for Project Open Hand, the Bay Area based non-profit organization which provides "Meals with Love" to people who are homebound and critically ill.
• A VIP Laurent-Perrier champagne reception with hors d'oeuvres provided by Slanted Door
• A Silent Auction
Including: DJ Lessons, Carlos Santana autographed guitar, Art works signed by Barry Mann and Susan Berkowitz, 30 days free membership to Equinox, Winery tours, and more...
• An exhibition of artwork by Grammy award winning songwriter Barry Mann and internationally acclaimed artist Susan Berkowitz
• A fashion show featuring the latest collections by emerging bay area desingers: Molly Rebuschatis, KAYO, Jasmin Zorlu, Jeremy Parr, Miss Velvet Cream, with special guest designer Jason Christopher Peters
• Hair by Backstage Salon and Make-up by Shu Uemera. Fashion Show Coordinated by Missing Piece.
• Music provided by DJ Hector Garza
• Top-shelf, no-host bar
PURCHASE TICKETS at: www.TheAList.org
• VIP: $135 per person.
Reception, 6:30PM - 8PM + Event, 8PM - 10:30PM.
TheAList.org has a limited number of tickets available for $120.99.
Includes performance by Barry Mann, Champagne reception, and General Admission benefits.
• General Admission: $75 per person. Doors open at 8PM.
TheAList.org has a limited number of tickets available for $67.99.
For more information, visit www.TheAList.org or contact [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.thealist.org/calendar/index.asp?calendarID=2506
Added by thealist.org on February 27, 2007