This 1-day workshop is the UK’s most popular introduction to online pr and social media marketing. It looks at the effect of social media and web 2.0 on marketing communications and public relations and provides valuable hands-on techniques and tools to understand and harness the opportunities of User Generated Content.
Using a combination of reputation monitoring and mapping tools and reviewing examples of best practice social media marketing and online pr, delegates will be able to understand how to plan and manage their communications in an age of digital networks.
"I can't wait to get back into the office to start planning our PR and social media marketing strategy. We will definitely include what we learnt from this excellent training workshop." - B. Murray Canvas Holidays
Who should attend?
Public Relations professionals
Digital marketing professionals
Course is suitable for manager and executive level
How will I benefit?
After attending this course, you will be able to:
• Understand how Online PR/social media can integrate with other marketing disciplines
• Asses the relevance of social media and User Generated Content and plan and develop an online PR and social media strategy for your organisation, brand, client
• Understand how to map your online audiences and identify and monitor conversations and reputation online
• Identify and evaluate PR opportunities and threats from social media and user generated content
• Participate in networks through ‘social objects’, ‘social currency’ and ‘conversationalists’
What will I learn?
• How to make your brand/ organisation/clients more visible in search and through networks
• How to proactively engage with stakeholders and enhance your brand reputation online
• How to audit and monitor the online environment - what is being said about your brand/ organisation/industry. Identifying ‘traditional’ media targets and other influencers and their networks
• To appreciate the risks and opportunities of social media engagement and develop strong strategies for reducing the risk of negative brand perception.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
• Online PR and social media tools and techniques to maximise visibility and monitor online conversations
• Engage with your audiences and develop strategies to manage negative brand perception
• Evaluate and Measure online pr and social media campaigns
Official Website: http://econsultancy.com/training/courses/online-pr
Added by E-consultancy on October 27, 2009