Innovations to transform your online performance…
Even the most proactive marketers can find it tough to keep up with the latest effective online tools and innovations to enhance or drive campaigns.
How do you measure social media campaigns? Are you employing the proper social media strategy to engage your customer? Or are you unsure how to start?
Brought to you by New Media Age, the Online Marketing Show offers an unrivalled source of insight to help make sense of interactive business.
Visit the Online Marketing Show 2010 to
* Source the latest tools, techniques and expert advice to truly engage and effectively communicate with your market.
* Refine your current and upcoming strategies in affiliate, RSS, SEO, blog, key words, banner ad, SMS, social bookmarking, advertising, mobile, social media, viral, widget, podcast, webinar, app, video, and streaming.
* Discuss and debate the latest on best practices, successful campaigns, search engines, subscriber strategies and opt-in techniques.
This year at the Online Marketing Show
New Media Age Digital Strategy Theatre
The NMA Digital Strategy Theatre at the Online Marketing Show 2010 will look at how leading brands are developing their digital strategies to accommodate the latest developments in interactive communications.
Driven by Mike Nutley and the award winning New Media Age editorial team, digital marketers will be able to pick and mix from the New Media Age Digital Strategy Programme.
Search and Online Advertising Arena & Digital Marketing Arena
The presentation arenas host a series of free to attend sessions where industry experts explore how brands are using the latest ideas, techniques and tactics to create effective digital campaigns, through proven successful case studies delivering demonstrable and measurable ROI.
Search Masterclasses in partnership with Efficient Frontier
Gain insights from the team at Efficient Frontier who will be hosting two full days of master classes covering best practices, trends and future advancements in search marketing and beyond.
Pay Per Click Advice Centre in partnership with Periscopix
Open throughout the Show for free advice on your pay per click campaigns, including tips and hints on how changes to your current campaign can improve conversion rate and ROI. Why not book an appointment in advance? Email [email protected] to book an appointment.
Plus… registering for the Online Marketing Show gives you unlimited access to Marketing Week Live, the UK’s largest integrated marketing event including four exhibitions, Centre Stage, Brand Central Station and Marketing Week Trends 2010.
At Marketing Week Live
* Centre Stage , at the heart of Marketing Week Live, is where the industry’s most influential leaders take to the stage, this is your opportunity to interact, debate, question and network with truly inspiring marketing minds.
* Brand Central Station celebrating the best in brand communications, highlighting the approach and the thinking behind some of the world’s biggest brand challenges
* New for 2010! Marketing Week Trends 2010, is an in-depth high level two day paid-for strategic conference taking place alongside the show. Take an in-depth look at the trends that will shape the next decade in marketing.
Official Website: http://www.onlinemarketingshow.co.uk
Added by balabanovic on April 8, 2010