I wanted to let you know that the next Online Community Roundtable will be held Thursday, August 27th at LiveWorld in San Jose.
PLEASE RSVP BELOW by Friday, August 21st.
Also, please note that capacity for this event is 30, so first come, first served. I expect this to fill up.
About the Roundtables...
The Roundtables have been a regular, but intentionally "under the radar" gathering since July of 2005. The purpose of the Roundtable is to provide an open and safe environment for community practitioners to share experiences and best practices. It's also an excellent excuse meet other interesting folks practicing in the online community and social media space.
4340 Stevens Creek Blvd., Suite 101
San Jose, CA 95129
We will be in the main building, building D. Guest parking is on either side of the guard station. Everyone should come to the Lobby and check in at the front desk.
* No sponsorships. Host organization provides space, food and beverages
* No pitches. Presentations should be about sharing experiences, having a discussion about a problem or issue you are facing, or reviewing a project or site you are working on.
* Bill sets final agenda based on topic appropriateness and time available
* "Soft" NDA: Blogging / Tweeting etc sessions is ok, unless presenter asks you not to.
5:30 - 6:30 Networking hour.
Drinks and food will be available.
6:30 - 8:00(ish) Presentations & Discussion.
After the networking hour, we'll share thoughts on community. We request that you bring a 1-2 slide deck to talk to. Topics can range from:
* A report back from a conference
* A new community that you have recently launched
* A feature that you are developing, or are interested in discussing
* Challenges that you are facing in developing, growing or managing your community
* Or any other topic that you feel would be appropriate and enlightening to this audience.
We try to keep the size of the group small (about 30 people) to ensure a quality group conversation. As such, we limit invitations. Inviting extra folks is no problem, but please have them rsvp below so that we can have an accurate final headcount.
Please come prepared to SHARE!
Chief Community Officer
Forum One Networks
Phone: 703.548.1855 ext 18
Official Website: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=115215184081
Added by kenyeung on August 14, 2009