Online Communities: Thriving in the Economic Downturn Webinar
A webinar sponsored by the Online Community Research Network
May 7, 2009 @ 11:00 am PDT
The economy is in a state of flux, but interest in and use of online communities and social media has never been higher. Hear from a panel of experienced community executives about how they are guiding their community-based businesses through the economic challenges, and hear about the opportunities they see on the horizon.
Join Bill Johnston of Forum One Networks, Thor Muller of Satisfaction, Chris Kenton of SocialRep and Scott Wilder of Intuit for an in-depth discussion around social media and online community strategies and tactics for surviving and thriving in the economic downturn. Session highlights will include:
* Buffalo culture as a new metaphor for your online business
* How stakeholder attitudes are changing in light of economic pressures
* Why solid community engagement strategies have never been more important (or valuable)
* Rethinking "ROI"
* Advice on how to navigate the downturn
* Budget & staffing implications during the downturn
Please note: Attendance is limited to 200 people. Register early to reserve your spot!
Added by hvirga on April 10, 2009