‘Shaping a business blueprint for the digital media industries’
Date: 13th and 14th November 2008
Venue: Nesta, 1 Plough Place, London EC4A 1DE
Partners: Skillset, Nesta, Pact, Media-Sauce, Unexpected Media and 01zero-one.
Onemedia is a pioneering unconference where you set the agenda to find the cross industry business opportunities that matter to you, to increase your revenue and develop your business model.
• What does a successful multi-platform business model look like?
• What are the pitfalls that other industries have already discovered?
• How can you increase your revenue?
• How does business work in other industries?
If you have ever asked yourself any of these questions, then the Onemedia Unconference is for you.
What do you get from attending?
• A ‘sea’ of contacts from all the media industries.
• Building cross industry partnerships and collaborations.
• Learn about new business models that you can apply to your business.
• Answers to the creative business questions that matter to you.
All attendees will receive a report including the content from the two days. This will contain some of the most cutting edge and pan-industry thinking around.
Onemedia is interactive. You set the agenda, and create the conversations and search for the solutions that matter to you, your company and your industry in order to grow.
For the ‘bigger picture’ people, Onemedia can inform strategy and policy and create positive change.
Onemedia is for:
Established companies and organisations that are looking to widen their markets by exploiting the new opportunities and finding ways of building collaborations with other companies and other industries. Participants will be from TV, Film, Games, Animation, Mobile, Software and Music industries
Sometimes you need a different approach to get a different result
Onemedia is different. This is not a single industry conference but a multi industry forum that will include some of the most established and innovative companies.
We only have a very limited number of places for each creative industry sector so to secure your attendance please go to www.one-media.org and click the 'sign me up' button.
Official Website: http://www.one-media.org
Added by Media-sauce on October 13, 2008