One World Wednesdays at the Cincinnati Art Museum are the hottest cultural event in town for young professionals. This month we bring you the culture of Japan.
- Find a Valentine among around 1,000 of Cincinnati's coolest young professionals
- Traditional Japanese percussion, flute, and koto by Nakama, 6-9 p.m.
- Cincinnati-Dayton Taiko Group, 6:30 and 7:30 p.m.
- Kendo demos by the University of Cincinnati Kendo Club, 6 and 8 p.m.
- Techno tunes spun by DJ Splotty Kaeco, 5:30-9 p.m.
-Anime lounge 5:30 - 9 p.m.
- Sake tasting
- Participate in art making (seriously, it's fun) or gallery tours
- Get information about the Japan America Society of Cincinnati
Admission is free for museum members and $8 for non-members and includes 3 free drink samples. Free parking is available at the museum.
For more info visit: www.oneworldwednesdays.com
Official Website: http://www.cincinnatiartmuseum.org/absolutenm/templates/?a=623&z=137
Added by dave_menninger on January 29, 2008