Why you should attend Angel Oregon 2008
• Angel Oregon is the largest annual gathering of angel investors in the Pacific Northwest. Meet and learn from the region’s most active early-stage investors and see the most intriguing young companies who are seeking investment.
• Angel Oregon 2008 will showcase top entrepreneurs from three sectors where Oregon is globally competitive; technology, sustainability and consumer products.
• An additional 20 companies deliver their 1-minute elevator pitch
for a chance at investment and further exposure.
• Bob Wood, President of Nike Golf
, will be this year’s Keynote Speaker. Bob will share a fascinating story of entrepreneurship from within Oregon’s largest native corporation.
• Watch finalists from the three featured industries present themselves as they vie for a portion of the $300,000 investment prize.*
*Anticipated investment prize.
Get in on the Ground Floor
As the nation looks to Oregon for leadership in ecological and sustainable business practices, companies like Nike, Columbia Sportswear, Oregon Chai and Tazo Tea are prime examples of the kinds of companies that can become the engine of our economy in years to come. This year, Angel Oregon will showcase premier opportunities in the sectors where Oregon is considered world-class; Technology, Sustainability and Consumer Products Industries.
Technology as an industry is Oregon’s largest employer and a traditional source of innovation.
Consumer Products and Services:
Oregon leads the world in this sector with companies relocating from around the world to take advantage of our existing sportswear industry infrastructure.
The nation is looking to Oregon for leadership in this up-and-coming segment. Local industry and government have teamed together to fuel innovation.
Visit the OEN Website to register
or call 503.222.2270
$160 / $225 non-member*
(Until January 31, 2008)
$185 / $250 non-member*
(February 1 - March 4, 2008)
Day of Conference Registration:
$210 / $275 non-member*
*Non-Member registration includes one-year OEN membership.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds available for cancellations on or before February 8th, NO REFUNDS after that date.
Official Website: http://www.oen.org/events/ao/