Ladies & Gentlemen – this coming Sunday we will be meeting with Rajeev K Purnaiya. Rajeev had most of his higher education in US (a B.S. in Industrial & Systems Engineering from the University of Alabama and an M.S. in Industrial Engineering from Texas A&M University).
Rajeev was the Founder and Managing Director of CyberBazaar, India's first and largest conferencing company. After selling CyberBazaar to WebEx, Inc., he was the Managing Director of WebEx India until mid-2005.
Rajeev has gone back to entrepreneurship and has recently launched – “hooeey” – which helps you manage your browsing productivity. You may learn more at: http://www.hooeey.com/
We will interact with Rajeev on the following points:
- Rajeev’s initial days and the first ideas / plans / thoughts on wanting to be an entrepreneur
- Experience of launching & building CyberBazaar. It’s acquisition by WebEx
- Ideas behind “hooeey” and the product launch. More discussion on the product as well.
- Transition from a Telecom Venture to a Web Based Product.
- Experiences, lessons and other points which the group may want to learn from Rajeev
Added by Amarinder Singh on July 27, 2008