1st Annual Northwest Tea Festival!
There is perhaps no other single plant that generates so many different products, has influenced history, and is tied to so much culture, than the tea plant. Join us in Seattle, the beverage capital of North America, for the Northwest Tea Festival.
• Sample teas from around the world
• Participate in cooking-with-tea demonstrations
• Watch films and view art inspired by tea
• Take hands-on classes about brewing, tasting, and selecting teas, as well as choosing the right tea for every meal
• Hear tea authors read from their books and sign copies
• Learn about how tea has influenced almost 5,000 years of human history, and about the diversity of tea cultures in the world
• Dine at local restaurants that have specially prepared tea dinners.
• There will even be a "Find Your Tea" room, where tea experts will help you uncover your tea personality and help you find the right tea for you.
Whether you're a beginner or a pro, the Northwest Tea Festival has something for you!
Entry is FREE to the public, with a suggested donation of $5.
Official Website: http://www.nwteafestival.com/
Added by zachhale on September 29, 2008