Practical, commercial online marketing techniques to help you generate real results.
You should join us if . . . .
* You are not sure how or when to apply new online marketing techniques
* You want straight forward, plain English explanations of the different tools available
* You are keen to generate, measure and demonstrate Return on Investment from your online campaigns
What will you be learning about?
These are some of the topics we will be covering on the day. For each topic we will be providing an overview, case studies and practical tips.
* Core online principles
* Online PR
* Blogging, Vlogging and Podcasting
* Search engine optimisation
* Pay-Per-Click advertising
* Email marketing
* Landing pages
* Online social networks
* Analytics, measuring and improving
Cost: £249 pp excl VAT (NOTE: "Early bird" discount £50 off - deadline 5th April & "Bring a friend" discount £50 off)
Your trainer . . . .
Will McInnes is a passionate online marketing expert.
Through his work as joint Managing Director at digital marketing agency Nixon McInnes he helps organisations to think differently about the web, with results that give them a marked advantage over their competitors.
Will also enjoys teaching online marketing topics at the Oxford College of Marketing and has trained delegates from The Body Shop, Time Out Group, BBC, Lloyds TSB, Oxford University Press and Zurich Financial.
Visit the event landing page for more information and to register your place. Places are limited.
Official Website: http://www.nixonmcinnes.co.uk/events/aprilseminar2007/
Added by NixonMcInnes on March 27, 2007