Seminar for counsel, solicitors, patent and trade mark attorneys and others who find represent clients before mediators in intellectual property and technology disputes.
The course will be presented by two experienced mediators: Jane Lambert and Michael Swift.
Course covers the following topics:
- How to prepare for an IP mediation
- Mediation theory and techniques.
- What happens at a mediation.
- Role of parties' representatives
- How to approach a licensing dispute
- How to approach a trade mark opposition.
CPD points 2.5 hours (SRA)
Official Website: http://www.nipc-mediation.co.uk/seminars
Added by Jane Lambert on February 6, 2009