An unprecedented conference bringing together practitioners, researchers, leaders, activists, and educators to advance participative change methods.
Our focus will be on leveraging the power of over 60 approaches being used to transform whole organizations and communities as they tackle 21st Century Challenges. These approaches are broadly referred to as large-group methods/interventions, whole system change, or large-scale change. What make them unique are two foundation assumptions: high involvement and a systemic approach to improvement. At this conference, we will be working side-by-side to:
* Address critical needs at local and global levels,
* Expand the reach of the methods around the world,
* Design significant field research projects,
* Invent new tools, techniques, and applications,
* Incorporate technology to leverage existing methods,
* Connect with others to form joint ventures,
* Innovate educational programs and courses,
* Craft a common language, and
* Articulate a platform for this body of work.
The NEXUS is an opportunity for us to transcend our individual contributions and achieve something bigger than we ever thought possible. We will not know what "bigger" is until we get together.
Official Website: http://www.nexusforchange.org
Added by planspark on February 8, 2007