* WHAT IS NEWTEEVEE LIVE? *
NewTeeVee Live pushes forward the online video industry’s hottest topics, features its most talented video producers and promising technologies, and draws together its leading personalities, investors and innovators. All the details are at http://live.newteevee.com/?a=upc
NewTeeVee Live will host some 600 creators and enablers of the next generation of TV. The event will bring together the very people who drive the adoption of products, technologies and brands in online video’s rapidly expanding market.
We are witnessing the emergence of an entirely new medium that is going to become even more pervasive, influential and lucrative. It’s still unclear how high-quality digital video will be distributed and monetized across the web, TV sets, movie screens, cell phones, games, and other platforms of the future.
As the story continues to unfold, NewTeeVee continues its penetrating explorations and analysis of this ever-evolving, always dynamic industry.
* REGISTER EARLY! *
The conference sold out early last year and also garnered rave reviews for bringing together the right mix of influencers, trendsetters and executives behind buying decisions. This event will sell out so buy your ticket early at http://newteeveelive-upc.eventbrite.com.
* MEET THE SPEAKERS *
* Anthony Zuiker - Executive Producer, TV Show "CSI"
* Reed Hastings - CEO, Netflix
* Jason Kilar - CEO, Hulu
* Jesse Alexander - Writer, Producer, TV Show "HEROES"
* Alexis Rapo - VP, Digital Media, Disney-ABC Television Group
* Hardie Tankersley - VP Online Content & Strategy, FOX Broadcasting
* Bill Gannon - Director of Online Operations, Lucasfilm
* Blake Krikorian - CEO, Sling Media
* Dan Beldy - Managing Partner, Steamboat Ventures
* Ben Ling - Director of Platforms and Syndication, YouTube
* Miles Beckett - CEO, EQAL
* John Edwards - CEO, Move Networks
* Mark Taylor - SVP, Emerging Opportunities, Content Markets, Level 3
* David Verklin - CEO, Canoe Ventures
* Eric Schmidt - Director of Media Delivery and Monetization Evangelism, Microsoft
* Tania Yuki - Senior Product Manager, comScore
* Alex Withers - Managing Director, Digital Media, USGA
* James Slavet - Partner, Greylock
* Greg Douglass - Managing Director, Media & Entertainment, Accenture
* Jeff Meyer - SVP Interactive Sales, Scripps Networks
* And many more! Check out all the speakers here - http://live.newteevee.com/speakers/?a=upc
* WHO SHOULD ATTEND? *
Anyone who develops, distributes, invests in or sells online media products and services should attend NewTeeVee Live.
Official Website: http://live.newteevee.com/?a=upc
Added by joeywan on October 6, 2008