This New Year’s Eve marks a rare occurrence in Mother Nature: A Blue Moon takes place on December 31st! In fact, we won’t experience another Blue Moon on New Year’s Eve until 2028, so raise a glass of Blue Moon beer and toast to 2010 at Indy’s largest and loudest New Year’s Eve party…The sixth annual New Year’s Eve Rock ‘N’ Roll Ball at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis – Thursday, December 31st from 8 pm to 2:30 am.
Unlike other New Year’s Eve parties, the Rock ‘N’ Roll Ball gives people a variety of different environments to explore and connect with – creating a truly unforgettable experience. The annual affair boasts three live music stages, a huge dance floor, spellbinding DJs and even a fantasy casino. “My number one goal in booking entertainment,” says Rock ‘N’ Roll Ball executive producer Tom Neubauer, “is to reflect the strengths of the city, culture and people.”
Continuing to grow each year (the event is now in three Midwest markets: Indianapolis, Chicago and Detroit, with plans to expand), this year’s celebration is presented by X103 & Q95 along with Blue Moon Beer and Captain Morgan. The ‘once-in-a-blue-moon-bash’ features:
• Duke Tumatoe (of REO Speedwagon fame) is headlining the Regency Stage along with KJ & The Jester Kings and Dave & Rae Band, where classic rock and blues always rule!
• Hometown favorites X-Ray Roger Jimmy, Midwestern rootsy rockers The Elms, and The Don Stuck Band live on the Atrium Stage – the heart of the action!
• DJ Helicon (of ORANGE fame) live on the hip & edgy Cosmopolitan Stage
• A fantasy casino for the true adventure-spirits
• Indy’s largest balloon drop that highlights the always-spectacular countdown to midnight.
• General Admission $39
• VIP Party Package $65 – Includes private VIP balcony section, party favors, appetizer buffet and admission into all areas of the festivities!
• The One South Package $300 – Includes buffet dinner, room and tax, party tickets for two
• Eagle's Nest Package $375 – Includes four-course dinner, room and tax, party tickets for two
• Room Only $225 - Includes room and tax and party tickets for two
For tickets and additional information on hotel packages, contact www.bigcreekevents.com or the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis (One South Capitol Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46204) at www.indianapolis.hyatt.com or 1-800-233-1234. Attire is casual to classy, "come as you are", 21 and over.
Official Website: http://www.indianapolis.hyatt.com
Added by jodybgrimaldi on December 15, 2009