2 West 35th Street
New York NY 10001
Saturday, December 31, 2011
8:00pm - 4:00am
Katwalk bar and lounge is one of the premier places to celebrate your New Year’s Eve. Ring in the New Year in the swanky environment that only Katwalk can provide.
• (6) hour top shelf open bar from 9pm – 3am across 2 bars (Free drinks, including vodka, beer, wine, champagne, and select liquors)
• DJ spinning throughout the night
• Passed hor d’oeuvres from 9pm – 11:30pm
• Live broadcast of the Times Square Ball Drop on 5 giant projection screens
• Champagne toast at Midnight
• Dessert bar
Katwalk is a trendy bar/lounge that is hosting an equally chic New Year’s Eve celebration. Their 7th annual New Year’s Eve Bash has been preceded by 6 successful years of providing a quality atmosphere to ring in the New Year, complete with all the bells and whistles you would expect. Amidst the hundreds of open bars available on New Year’s Eve, it is rare to find a top shelf open bar as Katwalk is offering. This only furthers the point that Katwalk caters to only the best. Their signature “Katini” is the perfect cocktail for the night, until it’s time to trade it in for champagne as the clock strikes Midnight. 5 projector screens will be illuminating the walls with scenes of the Times Square Ball Drop, making you feel as if you’re right within all the action.
For Tickets And More Information Visit http://newyearsplans.com/nyc-katwalk.php
Added by Posting Posting on December 26, 2011