The crisis that swept over the automotive industry during the past year created new challenges – and opportunities – for dealers across the country. How can you best prepare yourself to face an uncertain future? Arm yourself with the power of knowledge. One of the major themes of the 2010 NADA convention is Go to Know…So much has changed in the past 12 months in our industry. Get a handle on it at the 2010 NADA Convention and Exposition. We have so much to offer you:
· A line up of expert speakers who will address your business enterprises including Stefan Jacoby, President & CEO of VW, Mike Jackson Chairman & CEO of AutoNation, and T. Boone Pickens, energy activist and Chairman, BP Capital Management.
· A special Executive track of workshops designed to cover all of your business concerns such as Surviving the Current Economy and Generational Changes.
· A compacted 3 day convention that wraps up on Monday at 5:00 p.m..
· Longer Exhibit hours extended all day each convention day.
· Two full bonus workshop sessions on Friday afternoon adding value and increasing your convention experience.
· A revitalized and closer-in hotel block with lower rates than 2006 and newly added moderately priced hotels.
· An exciting venue around the Convention Center that features many new attractions including Pointe Orlando with 10 new restaurants.
· An excellent time to bring the family with an add-on vacation to remember.
This convention is a must attend Industry gathering that will point the way to the future for auto dealers. “You’re not going to find that out at any better place than this. You could argue that those who are here are the ones most interested in surviving” Paul McDonald, a Mazda dealer from Utah told Ward’s Dealer Business Magazine in March, 2009.
This is the Automotive Industry Event of the Year “Go to Know”!
Official Website: http://www.nada.org/TrainingEvents/Convention/
Added by NADA 2010 Conference and Expo on November 10, 2009