The 2008 Holy Cross Immaculata Festival is August 1st and 2nd from 5:30 to Midnight.
** Complimentary shuttle from Parkside/Martin Drive Parking Lot both nights every half hour **
HCI is the parish "on the hill" in Mt. Adams. It's just around the corner from Pavilion and Crowley's. Come by and support our parish's most important fundraiser of the year.
Friday Night is Young Professional Night, featuring:
- Music from the local band Chrome
- Italian wine tasting
- Air-Conditioned Casino
- Split the Pot, Beat the Dealer, Big 6
- Burgers, Brats, Metts, Beer, and Snacks
Saturday is a Family & Friends day, featuring:
- Raffle Grand Prize Up to $10,000
- Music from jake Speed + Freddies and Toneyard
- Adam's Rib Dinner - Wine by the Glass
- Kids Alley, Bakery Booth, iPod Raffles
- Michael Blaser Framed Prints
The main raffle is $10,000 with tickets $50 each. Only 500 tickets will be sold.
Official Website: http://www.hciparish.org
Added by jhemak on July 22, 2008