Open seating at 7, movie begins at dusk
Lights, Camera, Action!!! [email protected] are back, starting July 16th. Thanks to our partnership with Epic Events, King County Parks will offer a fun, family-friendly night of entertainment under the stars.
* Kid friendly? - Movies are shown un-edited. Ratings for movies vary. It is up to parental discretion to determine what is appropriate for young children. Links to ratings are provided on this site for each movie.
* Dogs allowed? - Yes. We ask people with pets to sit at the far end of the theater. Pets are required to be on a leash and under control at all times. Owners must clean up after pets.
* Parking and costs? - Movies are shown on McNair Field, and parking is available the adjacent lot. Movie-goers are not required to pay for parking in this lot on movie nights. All other lots require a $1 parking fee.
* What does the movie play on – screen? - The movie plays on a large 50' blow-up screen.
* Can folks bring in own food and drink? Yes! Some food items are available for purchase (hotdogs, soft drinks, kettle corn, ice-cream, coffee). Also, there is a Subway and Blazing Bagels open at the park until 9 pm.
* Seating – blankets, chairs – seating provided? - A large grassy field is provided. Please bring blankets, pillows and low back chairs. If you would like to use high-back chairs please be courteous to your neighbors and sit in the back. It does get cold once the sun sets so remember long pants and light jackets or hats.
* Alcohol consumption in parks is prohibited.
Official Website: http://www.metrokc.gov/parks/movies/index.html
Added by johngibbs on July 14, 2008