MODETHIK is the only International fashion event in Quebec that:
* Gathers ethical, environmental and socially responsible designers and artisans from Canada and abroad under one roof.
* Fosters responsible entrepreneurship and fair trade through conferences, round table discussions and workshops.
* Promotes responsible consumerism in a chic and creative way.
An Innovative Program
* Two-and-a-half days of new and improved activities compelling to all participants:
* A Green Launch COCKTAIL, speeches, networking and theatrical presentations.
* Special guest country: BRASIL.
* CONTEST, OFQJ MODETHIK-ETHICAL FASHION SHOW PARIS.
* Three Key Conferences by local and international experts on ethical fashion.
* Four WORKSHOPS AND DEMONSTRATIONS on the sustainable fashion industry of Quebec and elsewhere.
* ON-GOING, DIVERSE EXHIBITIONS by local and international designers.
* Four FASHION SHOWS showcasing well-known artistic coordinator and stylist, Nicole Picard.
* Launch of the modethik ethical MARKETING STUDY and repertoire, the first ever study of the ethical fashion market in Quebec.
Official Website: http://www.modethik.org/
Added by thegreenpages on August 19, 2008