MobiTechFest is seeking early to mid-stage innovations seeking angel or venture capital (from $500K to $20M) across the four major segments to apply to be considered as a presenter.
* Mobile Infrastructure (Core/Access devices, CPEs, Appliances, RF, Infrastructure Software
* Mobile Platforms & User Experience (Handsets, Software, OS, Tools, Systems)
* Mobile Content & Infotainment (Content, Consumer-focused, Tools, Advertising models)
* Mobile Enterprise (Applications focused on business and enterprise, LBS etc.)
A limited number of seats are available on a first-come first-serve mode for non-presenting entrepreneurs and mobile industry professionals. Visit www.mobitechfest.com for more information.
* Network with 20+ leading mobile/wireless VCs and angels
* Meet promising innovative startups and their founders
* Learn about emerging technologies, tools and platforms
* Network with key deal makers in the mobile/wireless community
Attendees will include
* Founders & CxOs from Wireless Software, Mobile Content, Infrastructure startups & carriers
* Investors: Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors, Corporate/Venture Development
* Wireless Service Provider Executives Seeking New Innovation
* Mobile/Wireless Industry Professionals and industry analysts
Entrepreneurs Seeking Funding
Entrepreneurs seeking early-stage funding are encouraged to apply for consideration as a presenter at this conference. You must apply before August 25, 2008 to be considered as a presenter. For more information and registration, please visit www.mobitechfest.com
$295 (Early Bird), $495 Late/On-Site.
Official Website: http://www.mobitechfest.com
Added by FullCalendar on August 5, 2008