"The combination of flat-rate data access tariffs and the younger demographics increasing mobile usage means that publishers can seize new revenue opportunities, but they have to create new services and use new channels of distribution.
- With emerging flat-rate data packages, and the end of the operator’s walled garden, what opportunities does the mobile internet now offer publishers?
- How can publishers effectively distribute their content through mobile services?
- How should you be preparing mobile content for consumption?
- What’s the impact of the increasing functionality of handset manufacturers?
- What’s the commercial angle? Should you pursue on-portal deals? - Or would you rather make your own mobile route?
This forum will bring together industry experts to discuss and debate the next steps."
Added by nico_macdonald on July 4, 2007