Mobile is a force you can no longer ignore
Already the most widely used digital device on the planet, mobile adoption is growing unprecedentedly. Technology and the mobile user have now come of age to create the most disruptive technology since the web. We stand on the verge of a revolution which will fundamentally affect the way your customers will interact with your brand and purchase travel. Your customers have indicated their desire to use mobile - it's time to do something about it!
On 11th November at Mobile Technology in [email protected] 2008 the innovators of the travel industry come together alongside the major mobile companies to offer you unparalleled insight into mobile and show you how it will make you money. With customers turning to mobile a vast opportunity is being created - one that the travel industry is uniquely positioned to capitalise on.
Hear from top travel companies and leading mobile innovators such as:
* Richard Saggers, Head of Mobile Advertising, Vodafone Group Services Limited
* Matt Jerwood, Director of Business Development, WAYN
* Mark Heynen, Program Manager, Google
* Chris Carmichael, Innovation and Planning, British Airways
* Marcus Casey, Director of Marketing and Customer Relations, Lufthansa
* Geoffrey Breeze, VP EMEA Brand Marketing and Services, Sabre
* Jean-Noel Lau Keng, Head of Product Management, Amadeus
* Brian Stockwell, Director of Business Development, Mobile Commerce
* Gerry Samuels, Founder and Executive Director, Mobile Travel Technologies
* Dan Rosen, Head of Mobile, AKQA
* Keynur Yoshi, Chief Operating Officer, MakemyTrip
Increased functionality and enhanced usability now offer customers a viable alternative to traditional web browsing. Couple this with mobile social networking and location based services and the full impact of mobile becomes apparent. Marketers have described mobile as 'the perfect marketing tool' for its potential to offer rich, targeted advertising alongside engaging interactivity.
But time is vital; the opportunity to take a first-mover advantage is still there but rapidly diminishing. The statistics speak for themselves and demand your immediate attention:
* Over 3bn mobile users worldwide compared to just PC 1.3bn users
* 100% penetration in developed markets, and 50% worldwide
* 680m mobile internet users across the lucrative emerging markets of Brazil, Russia, India & china
* Mobile search revenues set to triple to $2.2bn by 2012
* US carriers seeing 20% month-on-month growth in their mobile channels
* In Japan more people access the internet through a mobile device than a PC
* 1/2 million page views and a 12.5% click through rate from mobile advertising campaigns in 12 hours
* 9.2m US customer have already made a purchase through mobile and 50% expect to do so in the near future
Mobile Technology in [email protected] 2008 offers you a step-by-step guide to mobile success. Sessions have been uniquely designed to give you practical knowledge and effective strategies to take advantage of the mobile revolution. From an objective appraisal of the mobile situation form the experts that know it best to effective ways to engage customers in a mobile dialogue. We offer you international experience to show you how you can monetize mobile for the ROI you demand.
So make sure you attend the most time critical conference of recent years and get the knowledge you need to fine-tune your mobile strategy for success.
Networking Drinks Sponsor
Prices & Registration Request More Information
Official Website: http://events.eyefortravel.com/wtm/mobile/
Added by Kim Partridge on July 16, 2008