MobileMonday New York invites you to join us on Monday, July 28th at 6:45PM at the Samsung Experience Center for an expert-panel discussion around the initial findings of Stratemerge’s study on social networks and debate the findings’ potential market implications.
Following the event Nokia is sponsoring a wine reception to follow at the Landmarc which is also located on the third floor of 10 Columbus Circle.
* Lubna Dajani, Founder & CEO, Stratemerge
* Ben Boissevain, Managing Partner, Agile Equity
* Jennifer Byrne, Director, Digital Media Verizon
* Daniel Cohen, Vice President, Business Development, Dada
* Kendra Commander, Head of Mosh Business Programs, Nokia
* Keith Katz, Vice President of Marketing, Cellufun
* Ari Zoldan, Founder and CEO, Quantum Networks, LLC
* Deepak Das, Co-founder, Mobow
* Rachel E Wilde, Vice President of Marketing and Sales, Next2Friends
* Ted Morgan, CEO, Skyhook Wireless
About the study:
Stratemerge is currently conducting a study to assess the viability and monetization potential of social networks focusing on the mainstream segment of consumers that represents 50% of US and EU markets. This segment is categorized by consumer behavior rather than age or gender. These are consumers who have been found to be emotionally and financially compelled by simplicity and relevance in technology they choose to buy. They view their mobile devices primarily as a way to communicate and stay connected with their relationships. They expect value and reliability in devices and services that they purchases. Many of us fit perfectly into this segment or at least know someone who does.
Many thanks to the many of you who have already responded to the online survey portion of the study which can still be found here. The online survey will remain open for two more weeks. You are welcome to take part of the online survey portion of the study. A findings report will be made available to all participants in the month of August 2008.
Thank you for your continued support and contributions. As always those of you who are interested in sponsoring MobileMonday NY, or have particular interest in this topic, please reach out to us directly.
We look forward to seeing you on the 28th.
Added by atmasphere on July 28, 2008