£395 + VAT for E-consultancy subscribers
£495 + VAT for non-subscribers
A full day workshop introducing you to the world of mobile marketing and how to apply it in the real world.
Mobile Marketing has now evolved beyond a simple text message, so we’ll be using best practice examples and hands-on exercises to help you get to grips with this emerging medium. This course tells you about mobile marketing, from SMS to sponsorship, mobile games to moblogging and wap advertising to mobile TV and everything in between.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
When you have finished this course, you should:
- Understand why mobile phones are so important and where they may fit into your communications planning
- Know what mobile marketing is in its varied formats
- How to apply the different methods of mobile marketing effectively
- Construct a mobile marketing brief and be able to choose the right supplier(s)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFOREHAND
No prior knowledge is required for this course although a basic understand of marketing is useful. This is not a technology course.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The course is practical with lots of time for questions, demonstrations and exercises. You will be involved in planning a mobile marketing campaign covering all the key points of the course.
- What is mobile marketing?
- History and background to the mobile phenomenon
- Current statistics of usage by handset and type of content
- A glimpse into the future – what’s happening next in mobile
- The tools for planning and running a mobile marketing campaign
- Integrating mobile with other media (on and off-offline) – where and how does it fit?
- Testing and measurement
- Handling and fulfilment
- Choosing a supplier
- Case studies and real examples of innovative (and not so innovative)campaigns
- Best practice rules
WHO IS THE COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for marketers at all. It is particularly useful for those involved in Sales Promotion, Direct Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertising and PR.
WHO IS THE WORKSHOP LEADER?
Helen Keegan. A marketing communications professional, Helen specialises in mobile marketing and in particular how to initiate and leverage customer relationships by using the mobile phone. Helen at the birth of the mobile marketing industry in 2000 and was head of customer experience at ZagMe, the wireless precision marketing pioneer. Here she recruited more than 85,000 customers in Lakeside and Bluewater shopping malls and ran more than 1,500 SMS (text message) marketing campaigns for over 150 leading retail clients, agencies and brands including Esprit, Nike, TopShop, HMV and Waterstone’s.
Today, Helen runs her own mobile marketing consultancy, BeepMarketing, developing mobile strategies and implementing mobile marketing campaigns using a range of mobile technologies for many blue-chip and agency clients including Scottish Courage, UIP, Vivendi Universal, Sony Ericsson, Emap, Samsung and Danone.
Added by training on March 1, 2007