WebGuild Event - Mobile Advertising
REGISTER NOW: https://www.123signup.com/register?id=xsxmh
Mobile advertising is a fast growing slice of the online marketing mix. It is expected to reach $10 Billion by 2010 according to the Mobile Marketing Association. Leading content providers, brand advertisers, and enablers are beginning to sell mobile specific campaigns. As traditional channels for advertising, like TV, radio, and print are becoming less effective, marketers are seeking new mediums to reach and engage with consumers. Join this panel of industry experts to explore the opportunities and challenges of mobile advertising.
* Will mobile change advertising in the same way as the Internet
* Could mobile advertising subsidize many mobile services (as advertising supports many TV and online services today)
* What are brand advertisers expecting to see and pay for in mobile advertising
* Do consumers want advertisements and how will it affect the user experience
* What are some of the technological issues and where are the early adoptions taking place
Join us on September 12th for this event. Don't miss it!
Learn more: http://www.webguild.org
Members $20 and Non-members $30.
Official Website: http://www.webguild.org
Added by FullCalendar on August 31, 2007