Mission Artists United San Francisco invites you to stroll through six neighboring group studios in the sunny Mission district to view new works by over 100 artists.
The studios are all situated within a few blocks of each other making the area a great destination for those who love to discover art. Photography, sculpture, painting, and everything in between will be shown by emerging and established artists.
Artists will be greeting guests in their studios from 11am until 6 pm on Saturday and Sunday April 25 and 26. This is a free event, there are numerous cafes and restaurants to choose from, and there is easy street parking!
The participating studios are:
• 1890 Bryant St Studios (1890 Bryant Street @ Mariposa Street)
• ActivSpace (3150 18th Street, #102 between Folsom and Harrison Streets)
• The Blue Studio/Mission 17 Gallery (2111 Mission Street, 4th Floor @ 17th Street)
• Developing Environments (540 Alabama Street)
• Project Artaud (499 Alabama Street @ Mariposa)
• Workspace Limited (2150 Folsom Street between 17th and 18th streets)
Added by NEQA/Communications on April 6, 2009