Did you know that the Mindjet Labs is actually a place as well as website?
We will start having monthly free Mindjet Labs workshops to enhance our users' and parters' knowledge of MindManager and MindManager Solution Development. These workshops will run for two to three days at the Mindjet Headquarters in San Francisco starting in 2007.
A Mindjet Labs Workshop is for you if:
If you are a user and want to start learning about hard-core MindManager customizing like writing macros, building resource packages, and connecting MindManager to other applications.
- If you are a solution developer with a current project and want to accelerate your development process, bring your source code and we can help you with your solution.
If you are a partner and want to see opportunities for making better MindManager solutions.
- If you are a consultant who wants to add MindManager to your toolbox.
Here are some of the proposed workshop topics:
- MindManager Object Model
- MindManager XML & XSLT
- MindManager database integration strategies
- MindManager enterprise system integration strategies
- Macro programming in MindManager
- C# & VB.Net add-in development
- ASP.Net map creation
- MindManager Viewer Browser Plug-in programming
- Web export development
- Building a research service for the MindManager Research Accelerator
- Customizing and adapting an existing