What: The Microsoft Momentum team will be in St. Louis, MO to help IT leaders focus on the business value of technology investments.
At this event, IT leaders and executives will have the opportunity to explore solutions that empower people in a changing workplace with an integrated infrastructure. Attendees will participate in discussions on how an optimized infrastructure can deliver innovative collaboration, unified communications, enterprise search and enterprise content management capabilities into familiar Microsoft® Office applications while helping manage IT costs and complexity.
Demonstrated solutions will include:
• Reduce IT resource requirements with light or no-touch deployment, patching, and upgrades
• Use automated health and performance monitoring and usage analytics to help you anticipate problems and take action proactively
• Comprehensively secure your infrastructure across clients, servers and network edge
• Search across network resources to discover and act on information
• Quickly access e-mail, instant messaging (IM), voice over IP (VoIP) or conferencing directly from Office applications
• Fully participate in workflow from Office clients or browsers
Who Should Attend?
• IT Leaders looking for guidance in optimizing their infrastructure
• IT Executives who wants to learn more about how IT investments can facilitate business efficiency and increased productivity
This exclusive 4-hour event is a great place to network with peers in similar IT roles and discuss trends other organizations are currently facing.
Where: Microsoft office – St. Louis
3 City Place Dr., Suite 1100
St. Louis, MO 63141
When: Thursday, February 7
8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
How: These seminars are offered at no charge but seating is limited. Attendees are encouraged to register. To register, please visit: www.msmmevents.com/upcoming
Added by bradm on January 28, 2008