What: The Microsoft Momentum team will be in Los Angeles, CA to help IT leaders focus on the business value of technology investments.
At this event, IT leaders and executives will have the opportunity to explore solutions that empower people in a changing workplace with an integrated infrastructure. Attendees will participate in discussions on how an optimized infrastructure can deliver innovative collaboration, unified communications, enterprise search and enterprise content management capabilities into familiar Microsoft® Office applications while helping manage IT costs and complexity.
Demonstrated solutions will include:
• Reduce IT resource requirements with light or no-touch deployment, patching, and upgrades
• Use automated health and performance monitoring, as well as usage analytics to help anticipate problems and take action proactively
• Comprehensively secure infrastructure across clients, servers and network edge
• Search across network resources to discover and act on information
• Quickly access e-mail, instant messaging (IM), voice over IP (VoIP) or conferencing directly from Office applications
• Fully participate in workflow from Office clients or browsers
Who Should Attend?
• IT Leaders looking for guidance in optimizing their infrastructure
• IT Executives who wants to learn more about how IT investments can facilitate business efficiency and increased productivity
This exclusive 4-hour event is a great place to network with peers in similar IT roles and discuss trends other organizations are currently facing.
Where: Microsoft Office - Los Angeles
333 S Grand Ave Ste 3300
Los Angeles, CA 90071
When: Thursday, February 14, 2008
8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
How: These seminars are offered at no charge but seating is limited. Attendees are encouraged to register. To register, please visit: www.msmmevents.com/upcoming
Added by jnac04 on January 28, 2008