This training will help you understand the Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Programs that are offered to eligible professionals and hospitals from the federal government across the states.
Why Should You Attend:
This training will provide the new and expected stages and policies for Medicaid/Medicaid EHR Incentives and discuss their effects across the states and the industry. It will explain what the policies are, predict coming regulations and discuss how the industry (vendors) will be affected. We will explore relevant regulations and standards in the US and globally.
All groups and professionals who have responsibility or need to understand the basics of Medicaid/Medicaid EHR Incentives should attend.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Overview of Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Program
- Background for EHR and current landscape
- Overview of Meaningful use for EHRs
- Health Information Exchanges (hospitals, professionals and states)
- Choosing a Program: Medicare or Medicaid?
- Stage 1 Qualification and Compliance
- Stage 2 Qualification and Compliance
- Clinical Quality Measures and EHRs
- Future of Health Exchanges and EHRs
Added by complianceonlinecom on March 12, 2013