Hosted by The Nielsen Company and Dow Jones, Media and Money brings together the very best, most important and forward-thinking leaders in media, entertainment and finance.Media and Money provides an honest, executive-level examination of the evolving media and entertainment landscape, its challenges and its opportunities.
In just two days of senior-level networking and idea-sharing, you’ll discover:
* How media and entertainment companies can thrive in a challenging economy
* Which industries and regions Hollywood is tapping for movie funding
* How the music industry is clawing its way back to profitability in the iTunes age
* Ways entertainment companies, big brands and advertisers are leveraging the mobile market
* Whether the digerati of Google, Facebook, Microsoft and the like are immune to economic downturns
* If the new strategies at the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and the Tribune Company really have a chance
* Why venture capital firms are venturing out of Silicon Valley and into Hollywood
* And much more...
Official Website: http://www.mediaandmoneyconference.com/
Added by tomdr on August 28, 2008