This webinar will show how to augment compliance efforts and testing with a performance based initiative. The training will discuss performance based compliance initiatives including HR compliance, onboarding and downsizing.
Why Should You Attend:
This session will provide participants with a greater understanding of the importance of human capital in building a sustainable and compliant organization, while achieving the necessary returns on invested capital and maximizing business value. This webinar includes but is not limited to showing participants how to improve compliance, establish performance-based ethics compliance, and improve safety compliance, risk management and corporate governance. Other performance based compliance initiatives will also be discussed including HR compliance, onboarding and downsizing.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Letter of the law versus the spirit of the law.
- Having thoughts and actions directed toward specific desired outcomes.
- Compliance excellence with minimal management intervention.
- “We've always done it this way”.
- Becoming recognized as results-driven.
- Leadership by example.
- Functioning within the established norms that leads to workforce alignment.
- Improving outcomes is not left to chance or circumstance.
- Both company objectives as well as individual desires are aligned.
Added by complianceonlinecom on July 24, 2012