The Time is NOW - Let Your Voice Be Heard!
Pack the City Council meeting on Tuesday, October 28, 7pm, City Council Chambers, 456 Olive Avenue
The City Council is voting YES OR NO for a bridge from N. Mary Avenue to Moffett Business Park (MBP).
Speak out AGAINST the acceptance of the Final Environmental Impact Report for the Mary Avenue Bridge (MAEP). Concerns are:
• Possible non-compliance with CA Complete Streets Act (AB1358), enacted September 2008.
• Tens of thousands of additional auto trips daily into the City’s neighborhood streets to/from MBP.
• Diverting MBP traffic away from Highway 85 onto Sunnyvale's RESIDENTIAL streets.
• Planned removal of street parking along Mary (from Evelyn to Fremont) for new lanes.
• MAEP dangerously impacts 7 schools within a ½ mile of Mary Avenue.
• Increased chemical-noise pollution and safety threat to Sunnyvale residents.
* Mark your calendar to attend the City Council meeting on Tuesday, 10/28 at 7 pm.
* Please send your concerns and comments ASAP (prior to 10/28)--
By Mail to: Office of City Clerk, 603 All America Way, Sunnyvale CA 94086.
By eMail to: [email protected]
* Add your name to the “VOTE NO” petition at http://MaryAve.wikispaces.com
Official Website: http://MaryAve.wikispaces.com
Added by greensafecommunity on October 18, 2008