Holos Institute for Creative Studies presents:
Manifest 06: Art, Design and Social Change
DATE & TIME:
Two Saturdays, February 4 & 11
Fort Mason Center
Landmark Building A-E, Fort Mason Center
San Francisco, CA, 94123
COST & REGISTRATION:
2 Day Workshop / Seminar $225.00 / $195.00 if registered before January 4, 2006.
Email: [email protected]
Creating Social Change through Conscious Design, Media Making, Marketing & the Arts. An inspiring 2-day workshop/seminar for creative and marketing professionals who want to make a difference in the world.
Saturday February 4 & February 11
We are seeing scores of artists, filmmakers, social entrepreneurs, documentarians, writers, musicians, photographers and designers taking center stage in the public discourse about complex issues such as war, poverty, gender equity and sustainability. At this threshold of our evolution,the global community needs people who can bring forth their vision, imagination and creativity and leap beyond our problems to new and innovative solutions.
Brody Hartman - Holos Institute for Creative Studies
Guest Presenters Include:
Michael Osborne - MOD / Presenting: Following a Path of the Heart
Louis Fox - Free Range / Presenting: Visionary Activism
Laura Noss - Social Planets / Presenting: Profiting in the Not-for-Profit world
David Becker - Philippe Becker Design / Presenting: Doing Well by Doing Good
This workshop is ideal if you want to:
* Take a step back to assess your work in a more holistic context within the marketplace and beyond
* Learn how you can use your talents to address some of the most important issues facing our world today
* Be inspired by model projects, organizations, and individuals who are harnessing their creativity and imagination to affect change around the globe
* Hear guest presentations by successful "manifesters" of change
* Network with people who are on a similar path
* Develop the tools and practices for finding work you are passionate about
* Gather resources, information and insights to help you manifest your personal vision
About Holos Institute for Creative Studies:
Our mission is to co-create a thriving culture of peace, sustainability, and equity by inspiring personal and social transformation through the power of the arts and the imagination.
Added by FullCalendar on December 15, 2005