Mobile application industry is moving and shaking! Apple has proven that mobile applications can not only be immensely saleable, but that the best can become folk phenomenon. A niche thing until Apple exploded it less than a year ago, the mobile app market will be worth $25 billion in five years, according to Juniper research.
Further, it is predicted that games will remain the most downloaded and best revenue-producing applications, but that Multimedia and Entertainment apps will attract the greatest value-added-service (subscriptions, premium events and additional content) revenue. So, how do you benefit from this explosion in demand in the complex mobile ecosystem? In this event, we are bringing together experts who will help you navigate the ecosystem as they focus on the following key questions:
• What are the shifts happening in the mobile ecosystem?
• What does it take to create a successful mobile application?
• How do you deal with the diversity of handsets, platforms and carriers?
• What sales/distribution channel and pricing model should you use?
• How do you sustain and grow?
Who will benefit from this event?
• Entrepreneurs (and those waiting in the wings)
• Enterprises/Product Companies leveraging mobile channel
• Mobile app developers
• Service Providers, Consultants and Analysts
• Consumers and Prosumers
Whether you are a veteran in the industry, or an entrepreneur looking to secure your feet in this game, or someone who is providing services to the mobile ecosystem, join us for the discussion and be a part of the mobile world!
Chetan Sharma, Founder and President, Chetan Sharma Consulting
Brendan Benzing, SVP, Motricity
Dan Shapiro, CEO, Ontela
Sajal Sahay, Executive Director, T-mobile
Shiv K. Bakhshi, Ph.D., Principal Analyst and Founder, Mobile Perspectives
Added by rmathur_77 on June 5, 2009