Don't miss out! Discover how Macromedia Flash Professional 8 from Adobe is used to create engaging interactive communications.
At this seminar, Adobe experts will demonstrate how to use exciting, new must-have features in Flash Professional 8 to create rich, interactive websites, applications, and other digital communications that can help you connect with customers.
The seminar is from 9:00a.m. to Noon local time (Registration begins at 8:00a.m.).
Dates, cities and venues:
July 18: Atlanta (Fox Theatre)
July 20: Dallas (Lakewood Theatre)
July 25: Boston (Boston Marriott Copley Place)
July 27: San Diego (San Diego Marriott Hotel and Marina)
You will learn how to:
- Use filters, blend modes, custom easing, bitmap caching, improved text and stroke tools, and other expressive features.
- Incorporate video into Flash with higher quality video codec, alpha channel support, and embedded cue points.
- Create an improved user experience with Script Assist, advanced library options, and an enhanced object drawing model.
- Integrate with other Adobe products such as Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe After Effects®.
- Use an interactive mobile device emulator to test Flash content on a variety of Flash Lite compatible devices.
Who should attend:
- Web designers
- Interactive developers
- Creative directors
- Art directors
- Training instructors
- Design and film school faculty
- Online advertisers
- Post-production staff
Added by Clampants on July 20, 2006